We are looking for a Senior Business Development and Marketing Officer
We are looking for a Senior Business Development and Marketing Officer (m/f).
Our law firm is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development and Marketing Professional to take part in our business development and marketing efforts. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing strategies to increase the firm's visibility and attract new clients. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to take on a pivotal role in a dynamic and growing firm.
- Assist in implementing business development and marketing plans and strategies that align with the firm's business objectives.
- Work closely with lawyers and other professionals to roll out client-focused marketing and business development initiatives, including presentations and other marketing materials.
- Participate in developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the firm's capabilities and competitive positioning.
- Collaborate with attorneys and partners to develop customized pitches and proposals for prospective clients
- Prepare and submit nominations for the firm's lawyers to legal awards and directories
- Draft and submit legal guides’ submissions for the firm's practice areas
- Monitor legal publications and identify opportunities for the firm to be featured
- Assist to organize client events, conferences, webinars and other industry-related functions to expand the firm’s network and promote the firm’s brand
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of business development and marketing efforts.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in business development and marketing, preferably in the legal sector or professional services industry.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English and French. Any additional language is a plus.
- Ability to think strategically, develop, and execute business development and marketing plans.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of business development and marketing principles and strategies, including lead generation, proposal development, and client retention.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- a stimulating job in a leading business law firm,
- a competitive package with attractive benefits and advantages,
- a pleasant and dynamic work environment.
We look forward to meeting you ! Apply now !
Send your application to
For any queries about working at Elvinger Hoss Prussen, please contact us.
Our HR Team
Dedicated to providing candidates at all levels with a warm welcome and guiding them smoothly through the initial interview process. Your story starts with them.