Ana Bramao’s principal fields of expertise are finance, structured finance, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate acquisition structuring and private equity. She is also regularly involved in corporate litigation matters.
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen provided advice to Apollo in connection with the establishment of Apollo Origination Partnership (Lux) SCSp
- The EIF and the Bourgogne Franche-Comté French Region implemented a first loss portfolio guarantee agreement
- The EIF and the Grand-Est French Region implemented a first loss portfolio guarantee agreement
- The EIF and the Republic of Cyprus increased their financial assistance in Cyprus through the implementation of a new portfolio risk sharing loan agreement
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised Gramercy Funds Management LLC
Career and memberships
Ana Bramao joined Elvinger Hoss Prussen in 2008 and became a member of the Luxembourg Bar in 2009.
Ana was on a six-month secondment in our Hong Kong Office in 2013.
Ana was on a six-month secondment to the European Investment Fund (legal debt team) from September 2017 to March 2018.
Master’s degree in distribution and business contractual law from the Université Montpellier 1 (France).