Frédérique Lifrange specialises in the field of collective asset management and investment funds.
Frédérique advises a number of investment fund promoters, their investment vehicles and other financial institutions on a wide range of regulatory, commercial and finance matters.
Career and memberships
Lecturer at the House of Training, formerly the IFBL (Institut de Formation Bancaire, Luxembourg).
Maître de conférence at the Université de Liège (Belgium) from 2002 to 2006.
Member of ALFI (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry).
Member of the Legal Committe of the LPEA (Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association).
Prior to joining the firm, Frédérique worked for several years with another Luxembourg law firm and in 2004 was seconded to an Irish law firm specialising in banking and finance law.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2002.
LLM in international trade law from the University of Essex (UK).
Licence en droit from the Université de Liège (Belgium).
- Nouveaux régimes de responsabilité réglementaire du dépositaire d’OPC luxembourgeois : réalités (AIFMD) et perspectives (UCITS V)
- Meeting the challenges of the evolving economic, legal and regulatory environments for impact investing
- Advantages and Expertise of the Luxembourg Financial Sector in Setting Up Shariah Funds
- Luxembourg microfinance investment vehicles - Which European framework for microfinance investment funds?
- ETF in Luxembourg, a brief description of a few basic legal concepts
- Listing of SIFs and SICARs : hurdles and solutions