Jeffrey Kolbet specialises in the field of alternative investment funds. He regularly advises investment managers on the structuring, establishment and ongoing management of funds in the private equity, venture capital, real estate and other alternative assets sectors. In addition, he represents institutional and private investors investing in alternative funds.
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen represented Northen Horizon Capital A/S in the establishment and final closing of their fourth aged-cared fund.
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised SEB Investment Management AB in connection with the establishment of SEB Private Equity Global Direct III
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen provided legal advice to Alpha Leonis Partners AG in connection with the establishment of ALP Knowledge Economy Fund I SCSp
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen advised SEB AB in the creation of a fund investing in Real Estate Forest Assets
- Establishment and first closing of Emerging Market Climate Action Fund, SCSp SICAV-RAIF
Career and memberships
Member of the Board of Directors of the LPEA (Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association).
Member of the legal group committee of the BCC (British Chamber of Commerce).
On secondment in our Hong Kong Office in 2017.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2011.
LLM in European banking and financial law from the University of Luxembourg.