T. +352 446644 5112Send an email
Katia Panichi’s principal fields of activity are corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, finance, structured finance and securitisation, investment funds and investment companies.
Katia has been a member of the Management Board of the firm since September 2022.
From July 2012 to December 2015 Katia headed the Asian operations in our Hong Kong office.
- Blackstone Announces $30.4 Billion Final Close for Largest Real Estate Drawdown Fund Ever
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen provided legal advice to AllianceBernstein (Luxembourg) S.à r.l.
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen provided legal advice to Aareal Bank AG
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen provided legal advice to CVC
- Elvinger Hoss Prussen provided legal advice to BC Partners LLP
Career and memberships
Member of the Executive Committee of the LPEA (Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association).
Member of the Board of Directors and Legal Committee co-leader of the LPEA from 2016 to 2020.
Member of the Hong Kong Federation of Women Lawyers.
Member of the Conseil de l’Ordre from September 2009 to September 2011.
On secondment to Slaughter and May London (UK) in 2002 and 2003.
Treasurer of the Comité de la Conférence du Jeune Barreau de Luxembourg in 1999-2000.
Member of the Luxembourg Bar since 1999.
LLM in international business, trade and tax law from King’s College, London (UK).
Maîtrise in international business law from the Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (France).